Night before last I dropped my tripod on my toe. The one next to my big toe. Hurt so bad I almost cried. I don't cry easy any more, so let's just say it hurt
Tomorrow morning I have to help my mom with a craft sale. She got this brilliant idea to make jewelry and sell it. Of course, I'm getting roped into helping her...this time. If she has more of these, I explained to her that I'm not that interested in making this a regular Saturday event. She understands. I'm just worried about myself and my inability to say no. It's a simple word, but I have a lot of trouble saying it.
I think I might have to bow out of the challenge. I've not really been into keeping track of calories or passing on dessert. Might be BS, but this week will have to go down as a royal waste of time. Better luck next week.
Now that I've whined about stuff (and read over what I just wrote) let me take a moment to say what I'm thankful for:
1. I'm thankful that people at work have faith in me to do whatever is asked.
2. I'm thankful the tripod didn't hit my big toe :)
3. I'm thankful that my mom is still trying to be a participant in life.
4. I'm thankful for blogger friends.
5. I'm thankful for second chances.
I hope you have a great weekend. Take care of yourself.