Friday, January 7, 2022

Happy 2022!!

 It's a new year and I suddenly have the urge to blog! I forgot all about my blog and really didn't expect it to be here. And, I probably don't have anyone still following me, but if I do, Hey there!

This blog was a place where I talked about weight-loss and life in general. I've got lots of life in general to talk about and as for weight-loss, I have lost and gained and am now starting the lose it again plan. At least this time I only have 35-40 lbs to lose. 

Oh, and I got married in August!! To my high school sweetheart! Yep, and I am so happy and we are like silly high school kids. As silly as two people in their sixties can be, lol! 

I'm going to keep writing here and try to catch up with some of the folks I followed before I quit blogging. Hope I see you around. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Nice to see you posted again. Hopefully you will continue to post about your Weight Loss Journey... We all appreciate the motivation and Weight Loss tips. Have you tried Macro Calculator Also Weight Loss Calculator

    Best Regards,

    ReplyDelete