Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pedal Power Can Set You Free

I love to ride my bike. Walking just does not cut it here in Texas where the temp at 8 PM is still near 90. I have always loved to ride and I guess I always will. I love the wind in my face and soaring around corners. I sound like a true bike geek. Anyway, I keep trying to come up with a nickname for my bike but I can't seem to pick one.

Today I had jury duty at the municipal court house. I didn't get picked, but it was close. I spent the whole day waiting, and waiting...I did read a lot. I'm reading another weight-loss memoir, Passing for Thin by Frances Kuffel. I love this book. I can really relate and it makes me feel like there is still hope for me yet. I, too, can be thin!

I'm doing Phase I of South Beach this week. Had a headache this morning and I'm sure it's from sugar withdrawal cause I have really binged on crap lately. I know this works, I just have to stick with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment