Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally the scale moves again!

After sticking to my SB diet all last week I've lost some more weight! I knew if I did Phase I, my appetite would get control of itself. And even while I visited my mom I didn't stray from the Beach.

My mom, 74 yrs old next month (July), decided it would be fun to go pick blueberries. There is a great place in Plantersville, TX, called The King's Orchard. They have fruit and veggies you pick yourself and then they charge you by the pound. We were only interested in the blueberries. I am not eating them right now so I will freeze mine.

Anyway, were out in the heat of the day and my mom wasn't drinking her water and, well, you guessed it, she sorta fainted on me. She didn't totally pass out but it was close. She was way too hot! The owners of the orchard came out and helped get her inside. As soon as she cooled off, she was fine. Back to her chatty self. We both laughed about it on the way back to her house. If the day had not ended on a good note, I would never want to look at another blueberry!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats on the well-deserved weight loss!

    ReplyDelete