Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Are We On Now?


We are having some internet problems at my casa these days. Since Monday morning to be exact. It looks like the signal is there but we can't get online. I spent over an hour with a tech with my phone line carrier Monday night. Yesterday they were supposed to call me between 7am and 8am to do an over the phone fix and finally they called at 8:50am to tell me they needed to reschedule for later in the day. So they call me back at 5:30pm last night and after 86 minutes of pure Windows Dos Hell, he tells me I need a level 2 tech. Gaaaaahh. So tonight, they'll call and we'll see what happens.

We never have internet problems. I can't even imagine what the problem is, unless it's the modem. We've had it for a long time and the guy that I talked to last night said he couldn't even find support info for it. Gaaaahhh.

Needless to say, I haven't had as much time to read blogs and post cute comments. I hope we get this thing fixed today!

I had my second morning workout today! Yay! I'm really loving it. I haven't been able to get back to the bike shop and get Nellie's tire fixed so she's just been glaring at me every evening. She sits by the door in the living room and I can almost hear her sigh, lol.

Hope to catch up with all of you soon. Have a good evening and you know what I'm going to say, right?

Drink that water!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tena,
    Well even with issues it's faster than the mail! ;)
    Did you find it tough to get up for your WO today? I'm glad you are enjoying it.
    I need a bike for the fall.
    xo
    Andrea
    There's a "nasty" song here in Newfoundland called Nelly's Drawers. Every time you write the word I laugh. I don't even remember the words, I last heard it when I was 14 or so...But I remember it was bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be lost without the internet. Hope it gets fixed soon ... cause I miss your comments ;D
    Poor Nelly.

    yes, yes ... drinking the water!

    have a great wednesday ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM DRINKING THE WATER...LOl thank you for keeping me in check.....Sorry to hear about your internet HAVE MISSED YOU!!!! Hope it is up and better then ever soooon!!
    Love,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have become so dependent on the internet! It's hard to be away from it! I'm an internet junky! lol!
    I hope your internet problems get fixed soon.

    Morning workouts are the best. And once the temp goes down a bit, they'll be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, have become severely attached to my internet, laptop, blogging....I can't even think about not having it, lol...way too much stress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to see me throw a tantrum you just have to mess with my internet! Hope it gets sorted soon!

    ReplyDelete