Monday, July 14, 2008

Life Happens

My trip to NYC is off. I was going next week with my mom and my son but my mom is having some health issues and travel at this time is not what she needs. I am a little disappointed, of course, but am also concerned about her health. We were going there for her b-day, she will be 74 this month. Normally, she runs circles around me but this has really got her down.

This weekend I came across a snack that I probably should not have discovered. You know the kind that makes it hard to stick to one serving? Any hoo, my new snack find is called Oogie's Gormet Popcorn. Yummm! A little higher in fat than I'd like to see but such a burst of flavor. I tried the Smoked Gouda flavor. Very good.

I think I took out some of my frustration on that bag of popcorn this weekend. I really wanted to do something fun this summer. My life seems to be stuck in a rut. Oh, well, things could always be worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment