Monday, July 28, 2008

When I am Thinner...

I keep a mental list going in my head about what I want to do when I'm thinner. I'm sure we all do it. You know, to keep hope alive! :)

Anyway, here are some things that are on my list lately:

1. Look cute again (although since I'm 51 now, not sure how cute will look on me)
2. Wear heels and a dress (not too high but at least 2.5 in.)
3. Go to dinner and not focus on what NOT to eat
4. Flirt
5. Take kayak lessons and if I like it, buy a small kayak
6. Ride in the MS150 again from Houston to Austin
7. Ride my bike on a tour...anywhere
8. Wear jewelry that's flashy
9. Join a yoga class
10. Flirt, oh, I said that already :)

Have a good week all!

2 comments:

  1. I've had kayaking on my list for years. I've never done it either but I'm drawn to it for some reason.
    I love your list, ya big flirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list. I'm going to make my own list.

    ReplyDelete