Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Food Find Review


I thought it might be fun to hunt down new snacks or foods and give you my take on them. Once a week I'll try to share a new find. Here's what I found yesterday...
I am trying to stay clear of crackers and bread. Haven't gotten my Eat Clean Diet book yet but still trying to make "clean" choices. However, I really am a sucker for a cracker. At Kroger yesterday, I found (on sale, of course!) these Kavli Crispy Thin, all natural whole grain crispbread. They are really good and light with a nutty taste. They have a lot of flavor for such a thin cracker, and I mean thin!
Here's the nutrition info:

Kavli Crispy Thin, all natural whole grain crispbread
A Fat Free, Cholesterol Free Food, No Trans Fats
3 pieces, 50 cals, 0 fat, 45mg sodium, 11g carbs, 2g fiber, 1g sugar, 1g protein
They are imported from Norway - no artificial additives or preservatives
ingredients: whole rye flour, water, sugar and salt
I had them with a little cheese and they were sooooo good. Almost sinful! Three pieces doesn't sound like a lot but they are the size of a graham cracker, just much thinner.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried these along with Wasa crackers & they're the only kinds of 'bread' that I'll buy. If I eat regular bread, I'll pig out on it but these don't do that to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY TEEEE-NAAAA!
    Where are you Sweetie?
    Please keep posting. Did you get the books?

    ReplyDelete