Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Piece of "Pie"


Every year at work for Thanksgiving we are given a pie. Not just any pie. My favorite pie. Pecan Pie from The Pie Factory. I looooove pecan pie. We always get it Wednesday the week before Turkey Day. Last year I was a real glutton and ate the entire pie before the turkey was thawed!

This year, I have a new perspective and goal. Lyn at Escape from Obesity has hit the nail on the head for me! I will listen to my stomach and stop when I am full. I plan to eat mindfully and check out what a portion size really is, not what I perceive it to be.

Thanks, Lyn, I needed your awesome advice to get ready for T-day!
ps - sorry that's not a pic of a pecan pie...all I could find!

1 comment:

  1. I think with the holidays right around the corner this is really important, to listen to your stomach. I tend to over indulge during the holidays and I am trying really hard this year to put a stop to that.

    ReplyDelete