Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Blog Name


So, I decided to change the name of my blog. The "Thinner.Me" name made me feel too pressured to get "thin." Not that I would mind being thin, I just don't want that to be the only reason I lose weight. I've been thin and I know that the thin-ness is not what made me happy. It was the confidence I had in myself that allowed me to have fun! Being a confidant woman again is really my goal here.

With more confidence I hope to express myself again through my art, photography, and writing. I used to love to draw and paint and write. Some days I may write about my eating and some days I may write to be creative. And you never know, I just might share some of my drawings!

Anyway, if you've been reading my blog in the past, hang in there with me! I am usually quite private about my art and my feelings but lately I think it's time to open up. I've had my life on hold for fear of getting hurt (yes, the love of my life cut my heart out). But like I tell others, life goes on and mine needs to, too.

Have a blessed weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Your new blog title is PERFECT.
    I'm so happy you're back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Sydney is a very pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Again!
    Yes, I bought her books at Amazon.
    I will never have to buy another book or magazine with the latest diet again. I wish I could send you how I feel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new name. Very fitting.

    ReplyDelete