Sunday, November 16, 2008

Taking Steps


Today I ordered The Eat-Clean Diet by Tosca Reno. Katschi over at *Fitcetera* says eating clean has changed her life. If you read some of her recent posts, you can tell! You are an inspiration, Katschi! I can't wait to get my books.


After cleaning house today, I hauled a bunch of tree limbs to the curb. Tree waste pick-up is this week and a friend of mine was so nice to cut some branches off my roof for me. I wonder how many calories that burned? It was so cool today and sunny. A California day! (can you tell - I'm a Texan who is always California dreamin'.)


What a great day, filled with hope for the coming week!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you find it as wonderful as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard good things about that book. I really hope I get it soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete