Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yep, that's Texas weather for ya!


81 degrees, folks. Yeah, you heard right. It was 81 degrees in H town today. I seem to remember one year it snowed here in March?! This seems unseasonably warm, even for big T.

I rode today and it was so pleasant. Sorry, I know it sounds like I'm gloating about the weather when some of you are freezing your bazookas off. If we are having this kind of weather now, what will the summer hold? Me, complaining about the heat and threatening to move to Alaska, that's what!

Confession time. Today I bought one of those little bags of Russell Stover Sugar Free Pecan Carmel candies. Two servings in the bag at 190 cals a pop. I ate them all. They tasted really good, too. But I did ride for 32 minutes so basically it was "burn after eating."

Tomorrow, Scarlett. Get some sleep and drink that water!

6 comments:

  1. Actually, we've had some 70 degree days here in Colorado. Quite pleasant and unusual. But all winter long we can have a blizzard one day and 60 degrees the next. We lived in San Antonio for 7 years before we moved to Colorado and thought Texas weather was changeable, but it's got nothing on the mountains! ;-)
    Path to Health

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in San Antoni and loving the weather too. It is summer that gets you in TX. To humid for my likes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ "burn after eating"...Brad Pitt at his finest....*uncomfortable grin on my face while saying that* :-) We are supposed to get up to 71 today..Spring come to me now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the weather. I live in So. California so we've had some really nice stuff here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, that Russell Stover is one sadistic fellow!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its cool. i had peanut butter oreos last night. drunk munchies. i hate those

    Kelly Turner
    www.everygymsnightmare.com

    ReplyDelete