Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Snapshots and Many Thanks!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. You all are so thoughtful and I thank you with all my heart. My birthday was quiet. Mom and I spent the evening going through old photos. It was fun to remember the "old" days, lol. She asked me if I wanted cake since I've been dieting again. I quickly said "of course and make it chocolate." It's very good and very chocolate. Yesterday we went out for steak dinner and that was good, too. Today, I gave the dogs a bath and spent time in my knitting stash looking for a new project. Here are some pics from the weekend and today.


Mom's chocolate cake :)


My new "I Love NY" coffee cup.


Egg in a cup. Today's breakfast.



Sydney and Colby after their baths, smelling good :)


A nice end to the day.

Have a good week!

3 comments:

  1. What a perfect day!

    Um, do you think your mother would make me a cake on my birthday? Chocolate, just like that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too on the cake!

    Breakfast In Tiffany's, huh?

    Your puppies are adorable.

    I'm looking for a new craft project myself. I'm thinking I'd like to make a penny rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the lovely birthday cake!

    I don't have your email - I left an award for you on my blog today.
    Thanks for all of your comments on my blog over the past months!

    ReplyDelete