Thursday, January 21, 2010

Tune Day

Today I need a distraction from all the crap happening at the daily grind. I went for a bike ride after work in 75 degree weather with low humidity. I almost feel guilty mentioning that temp, but this is Texas and the weather here is famous for it's unpredictibility (is that a word? don't know, don't care today). After my ride I took Sydney for a walk - avoiding any poop along the way, lol. While riding today I heard my new favorite tune! I was giggling through the whole song. Enjoy! Hope you have a great Friday.

5 comments:

  1. ✿✿❀❀✿✿❀❀✿✿❀❀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Tena, you have started my day off right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how good songs can make us feel good :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not the heat - it's the humanity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute song. What a voice!
    Makes me want to cut my hair and put on nail polish!
    ...
    xo
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete