Thursday, January 8, 2009

Can you see any sweat?

I just rode 6 miles on my bike outside. I see the sweat but when you ride the wind dries it pretty fast unless it's really hot outside.

Katschi suggested we show off our workout sweat. You other good sports that posted your sweaty-ness - Awesome!

For those of you that are knee deep in snow, I'd love to have at least one winter like you're having. Stay warm and thanks for all the great comments!! Get your bikes tuned and ready! Things will thaw out soon enough. Love knowing we're working our butts off!

9 comments:

  1. Yep you look as sweaty as i was :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yet still more coiffed than I ever am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am soooooooo jealous! Riding my bike outdoors is so much more fun than my new recumbent bike. I do sit there and think of the breeze blowing in my face and seeing all the wildlife on my trails. Still have a few months before I am brave enough to ride outside. Only 24 deg here today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got that fresh air glow. Beautiful.
    Rie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Tena!!! Thank you!!!
    We ARE all going to be such success stories this year, I just KNOW it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so have to take a photo of me after I go for my next jog - it won't be pretty! Love that you shared your sweetiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look WAY better than I did. Glad you got up the courage to share. It was kinda fun, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm curious about how your bike looks. What kind of bike is it? Is it new? I'm thinking this type of exercise would be easy on my troublesome knees.

    ReplyDelete