Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I don't go out on New Year's. I stay in with family. We like it that way. There was a time in my life when I went to parties and had wild times. It was fun but usually a blurr the next day. Maybe I had fun, maybe I didn't? Anyway, life slows down sometimes and it's all good.

Here is a poem I've written tonight about the new year we have coming our way. I hope we all achieve our dreams and make our goals. I thank you all for being here. It means a lot to know you're there, sharing, caring, and helping pick each other up!

A fresh new year
brings light into view.
See it with new eyes
and let it guide you.
Do this all year to be
the you the world
longs to see.
Do this and
shine bright.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year's!!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR, TENA!!!!
    Awesome poem!
    We are going to kick some fat butt, girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love... Do this and shine bright. We will all glow this 2009!
    Rie

    ReplyDelete