Saturday, January 3, 2009

Such a Home-Body!

I love being home. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for my job. But I love being home. I can always find something that needs getting done. Cleaning, filing, organizing a junk drawer, reading old magazines. I collect recipes so sometimes I like to go through them and throw out the ones I know I'll never make. Like coupons that I clip and know I'll never buy the product. Why do I do that?

Today was a good stay at home day. I kept to my eating plan mostly but have felt very tired. I think I'm still getting over the nasty sinus/bronchial thing cause I'm still coughing. That makes me tired and gives me a headache.

Monday will be here before I know it and work will be chaotic at first since we've been off for two weeks. Such is life. I've got to make a plan for foods to take to work so I don't fall prey to bad eating. Working and dieting is a lot of work, don't you find that to be true? But that is just something we have to do for the sake of getting thin and fine in 2009!!

3 comments:

  1. I had success with Slimfast about 6 years ago when I was working a full-time+ job and teaching at the university. I think it worked because I only had to focus on "the sensible meal" for dinner. I lost 20 pounds.

    It is challenging to balance it all. You've been doing great though. I wish you continued success in 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you ont he work thing... I've been in an empty office with my million ziplock containers of portioned foods... its a lot harder to resist temptations when there are other people there.

    I have some cooking to do today as well - get some lunches preped and snacks ready in thier serving sizes. Its so much easier when its all grab and go in the mornings.

    :) we can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Left an answer to your question (sort of) in comments. Hope you feel 100% soon.
    Rie

    ReplyDelete