Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Chocolate Love!


When I started eating clean I learned a lot from Karen, the Dreadmill Executioner, at her blog *Fitcetera*. Thank you, Karen! One of the best things I learned from her is using Blue Diamond Almond Milk with my whey protein. I had already been using the almond milk with cereal but silly me didn't put the two together! Whey and almond milk shakes are sooooo good.

Well, today I bought unsweetened chocolate almond milk. I KNOW!! Chocolate with chocolate whey powder! Chocolate heaven!

Anyway, I rode my bike today since it was 70 something degrees. Gotta love Houston in January. (July, not so much.) Then worked out on the Wii Fit. Tried a new yoga pose, the palm tree. Let's just say I need a little work on being a tree! LOL

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. I'm ready for it. Sweet dreams all. Hope you had some fun today.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a great day! I need to find a new protein powder.. I'll have to look into a whey powder next.. this soy I have now is not doin' it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't thing there's one yoga pose I can do! But one day I'm going to do yoga...

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o(

    I'm jealous. I just can't get Almond Breeze in my area and no whey powder either. Bummer. That's what I get for living in this out of the way place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, Tena!
    You found *unsweetened* chocolate Almond Breeze??? You lucky so and so!!!
    We have the sweetened but it's 120 cals in a cup & it makes me crave sugar too much.

    ReplyDelete