Sunday, January 25, 2009

I Won! I Won! I Actually Won!

Last Sunday, Lyn, from Escape From Obesity, posted a give-a-way on her blog for a GelPro Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat. I entered thinking, what the heck, I'd love to have one of those and have drooled over them at the store, but never thought I'd actually win.

Well, I Won!!! I am so excited I just can't believe it. Lyn is so sweet! With all that girl has going on in her world everyday and yet she takes the time to handle a give-a-way! Love ya, Lyn!

If you haven't read her blog or haven't been reading her blog lately, you need to get on over there! She's a special treat!

9 comments:

  1. WOOOHOOO!! nice work there girl!

    :D

    I've "entered" her book give away (fingers crossed).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Everyone loves a giveaway, especially when you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so jealous but you totally deserve it, so glad someone wonderful won!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! I've never won anything either. But I'll keep trying. What the heck it might work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm green with envy. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tena! I am so glad you're excited and glad you enjoy my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought that was a fabulous prize! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete