Monday, January 19, 2009

Meet Mii


I talk a lot about the Wii Fit so I thought I'd show you my on-screen self. I've hula hooped so much that my right knee is a bit swollen. But I just put the ice pack on it afterwards and go again the next day!
Today I did the Rhythm Boxing for the first time. It took me a few tries before I got my "rhythm" but once I did, I liked the punching and the sound it makes when you "hit" the punching bag. You can take a lot of frustration out doing this one and burn calories at the same time.

Anyway, I hope your Monday was a good one and the rest of your week is full of healthy food. Get some fresh air and drink your water!!
edited to add: My Mii is much thinner when doing the hula-hoop! LOL- She looks very pudgey otherwise!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to the HYC, Tena! I wish you all the best on your journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That WiiFit sounds like an intereting way to get in the exercise. I will probably have to give in and get myself one since I'm starting to get bored with Richard Simmons. Maybe that would be better than a treadmill. At leasst it would take up a lot less room :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have sold me on the wii fit :-). My son did not take his wii to school with him so think mom is going to use it for a bit.
    Rie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally want to get a the Wii fit system. it looks totally awesome and it sounds like you can do so many things on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm laughing here. Went out and got the wii fit but... my son has been on it and will not get off. His ride to school better come soon,ha. It is his wii but he was laughing at it when we bought it. Thanks for telling us about it!
    Rie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Wii Mii! I might have to put mine up one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tena, that's hilarious!!!!
    She's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo, I want to get the Wii Fit! I also heard the Dance Dance Revolution is loads of fun. You Wii gal is cute!

    ReplyDelete